Sunday, 20 March 2011

Off day

This is officially my default face for today! I'm having off today! Thank god! I guess I haven get to adapt working life. But I think I'm still luckier than others who got to work till midnight :)

Aww, I miss my long gel nails, my hair and my make up face in this picture! No gel nails for work bcos they want it neat and trimmed. No curly nice long hair bcos I'm required to tie it up everyday so there's no point for me to style it. I still wear make up, however, It doesn't look the same as before already. idk why :(

Just to add on, I'm starting to enjoy my work already. Perhaps it's bcos I know more of the ppl there and know more of the way they work. It might be tedious and frustrating to meet certain guest, but I think the experience throughout this journey is something I might miss in future.

Last evening, went Thai Express for dinner with Joshua after our work, and I realise he couldn't take spicy! Had some chats with him throughout the dinner and found out many other things about him. Hahaha! After dinner, I went Forte pub with my dearest group of friend; Fish, Cp, Zb. It's been so long since I met them up, especially when I'm having my intern. I would rather stay home and rest than to go out. Hahaha! Saw Fengrong and Derrick there too! It feels so great to see long lost friend :)

Nth more to update as I'm working almost everyday. Life is quite routine now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster