Friday, 4 February 2011

初二 2011

Barely slept for 5 hours and I was out of home. The night before, we stayed awake till 5am as my Dad was going China with some of our relatives. So my bro sent him to the airport. I thought I could sleep till late noon before going anywhere to have any visits, unfortunately both my mum and my cousin;shuyan bombard me many missed calls-.- I think there's about going 30 missed calls within 15 mins! And the reason for calling was to ask me out to Sentosa for some flower festival events!

So, I woke up and start to prepare and went down meet Huimien since she's going with us too. I think I'm damn zai, bcos I only took about 40 mins to get myself prepared. Mum drove us there and we were squeezing in only 1 car! Hahah.


We are trying to imitate the Rabbit mother and child.



It was raining for the past few days, and of cos it rained that day too! Hahah. This was the people I went with :D There were so many ppl queuing for phototaking and walk around the whole Sentosa just to view the flowers arrangement. But true enough the flowers were pretty pretty. I'm a rose/tulip lovers! Hehhee. Hint hint for ppl who wanna give me. Hahahah.


大花

I was famished when I reach there. I didnt had my breakfast and was searching for food to eat when I got there! Hahahaha. So we quickly queued to buy some finger food. hehehe.


Mum told us, she took a picture here exactly 30 years ago, and she say it doesnt have much changes and wanna take again to compare when we reach home. Hahaha So three of us; me, Shuyan and Huimien decided to come back here 30 years later. Hahaha.



The sweet sweet family <3>
Three of us while queuing for the phototakinggggggggggg.

Tadah! I think this is cute. 春夏秋冬

Sooooo irritating! haha. Both of them was at the back making funny pose on us, and when we realise, we @#$%^ them! Heeeheee
Wu qi :)
Peeping Toms! hahahaha. Mao mao or mao-less?

Our failed attempt of Jump Jump Jump :(
A proper shot though
It's the 3 of us again! Hahaha. Ohhhh, I didnt wear eyeliner. I think it doesn't make much difference right? My courage for not wearing eyeliner actually inprove! hahaha. So with or without eyeliner is better?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster