Friday, 31 December 2010

Bye 2010, Hi 2011

End of 2010 and a brand new start of 2011. Went Rebel with them, Dylan, Cch, Wanling, Ky, Kelvin, Marcus and Hanfong :)

I felt like as if i'm going out with a group of army boys when not more than half the group were in army -.-
Looking at this pic above, probably ppl will think that 3 of them are in Ns, but it was only dylan who is serving the nation. Hahahah!
The two special person, who doesn't club, another doesnt like to take pictures-.-

Two emo kids. hehhe. Who told me Rebel and Zirca was freaking awesome. But I only think Rebel was nice:(


Before entering Zirca/Rebel, we went buy some drinks and waiting to countdown for 2011. I wasn't high enough that night. Prolly bcos not enough alcohol, not the right place, not the right mood or maybe not the right time?

For the first time, I didn't spend my last day of the year with my usual clique. The feelings is so weird. But spending with these group above was great too :)

A brand new year, the same old wish ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster