Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas ! It was a due post, but blogger enable us to change and edit the date to what we want. So yeah. it was a nice oneeeeeeee :)


On the morning, I met up with Zhu at my house block. We suppose to walk out to the bus stop and take a bus to town, however mum saw us and decided to give us a lift since she's going town too. Once we got on bus, zhu never fail to keep silence-.- He spam many nonsense to my mum and what worse is mum actually entertain him.

When we reached town, we went separate ways with mum and proceed to his present searching. Walk around the whole town and finally bought his things. Meanwhile, Mum ended her work too, so zhu left for his work and I went shopping with mum.

Anyway this t-shirt was a gift by Zhu :)
Was thinking of doing lash extension for quite sometime, so both mum and I made an hasty decision, which was to do it right there. Went into Vain Beauty ; one of the shop thats helps lash extension and went to do it straight away.

No loots being purchase, she decided to go home while I planned to meet Ky. Very coincidentally, both our phone rang. I got a call from Fish and Shuyan, they asked me out to club at Butterfact whereas Mum received a call from Aunt saying they were at town, whether wanna meet up anot.

Our answer was so identical, we replied the same answer towards them. Hahaha. We proceed to the carpark, while mum went to fetch Aunt, she dropped me somewhere around Tangs-.- as there's road block. I made my way to Cuppage to find Ky. I was persuading him to go Butter with me. Hahaha.

Initially we suppose to meet and have a couple of drinks, who knows I pull him to club. But-.- He was in Berms. At the same time, Fish called and told me he reached town and ky decided to went home and change, so we took cab back to Jurong and to Butterfact. Kinda wasted fish's time as he travelled from Jurong too :x

Met Shuyan, Agnes and etc before entering. Free entry bcos shuyan signed us in. First time to butterfact, it turn out to be awesome. I never enjoy so much in clubs like that day, maybe bcos I had a too many cups of drinks. End of clubs, breakfast at lau pa sat and cab home.

Pictures gonna be up later, all photos is with Agnes. Got to wait :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster