Sunday, 19 December 2010

Eset Roadshow




The familiar faces; Me, Yuqiang(fish), Cp and Airen(shimin)

Working for Eset once again ! This time round aint IT/Comex show. It's just purely a roadshow at Orchard Cineleisure. We were approaching the strangers/ passerby around there to let them know about the free trail of our Anti- Virus and all they have to do is to like us on Fb. This is why everyone is holding onto an Iphone or Ipad so as to easily access to ppl Fb and our Fan page.

This time round I'm working with my usual partner, My Airen and our newcomer Tiewtian. Three of us are the only girls this time round, others were all having attachment and some are holding full time jobs. Nevertheless, we had great time together :D Anyway, Tiewtian was my Sj juniorrrrrrrrr.
Two new guys from idk where, Hahaha ! They just need to carry this heavy banner around and give out flyers. So nice right? Hahah ! The lights could be on during the night them, so as to attract the people around.

At the end of the day, my beloved bro came to fetch us to home. How niceeeeeeeee. I gave Sean's birthday party a missed. I'm sorry. but I'm far too tired, furthermore I have tuition the next day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster