Friday, 19 November 2010

My dearest gf

It was a pre-celebration of my beloved gf ; Michelle birthday. It's kinda long since we met, actually is like 2 weeks plus but I just felt so longg. And I have no idea why I feel so. I guess everyone have their own commitments already thus the time is getting lesser and lesser. I'm glad we didn't distance . This was one of the group pic we took.


This year only celebration was tad different from the past, she brought her bf, Stannly along. For the first time, our group have people who bring bf along. Hahahah. I thought it will turn out awkward, thankfully it's not :)
Rmb how long ago was this? hahahaha


This is the current us
Michelle and I

One of my dearest gf I ever had. One of the one that I never thought the friendship would be so long. We didn't start out to be so close even when we were in the same class since Sec 1. Our character ain't similar and our circle of friend was different at that time. We only starts to be close when we were in Sec2 going Sec 3, We were in the different class at that time. Hahaha.

There was one more girl with us at that time, whom I thought we will gonna stay so close with each other but apparently we did not. She misunderstood me and somehow took us for granted and left us eventually. At that time I really thought me and Michelle would turn out to be the same too, because they were in the same class for 5 years, I thought the feelings or bond within them is stronger. I didnt dare to pin much hope by then.

Feeling rather negative at that time, but still I put faith on Michelle, because I want to give it a try and see how it goes. True enough, my guts feelings prove me right. Michelle was still here after so many years. We don say mushy words but we do know how much we treasure each other after so many things.

Together with Fish and Cp, we been through thick and thin. They are always my priority in life beside my family. Lets go through more up and down with each other and never leave anyone behind please :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster