Sunday, 7 November 2010

Birthday of Great-grandfather and Marche date with Ting


See how grumpy I look when I'm at home :( hahahah
Marche with Siawting at 313! Hehehe. She came over to my house and we bus to town tgt. I couldnt make it earlier as my relatives all came to my house for pray session for my Great-grandfather. It was a tradition that everyone have to pray and eat during this occasion. They came as early as 8 am-.- then left at 3, which left me no choice but to meet Ting only at that time :(

We ordered Rosti and pizza for our dinner. It was so so niceeeeee. I always love to eat at marche. The environment seems to cosy and comfortable. The bill only sums up to 36 + which I think is reasonable. Most important the quality of the food is awesome:D
I swear Siawting was damn lousy in phototaking. Hahaha. I took so nicely of her. but it turn out differently when she took mine. but partially I do think My make up looks weird that day. Thus I doesnt look nice in pictures. Anyway, I think Siawting look nice in bangs rather than sided fringe.
Seeee ! This was what Siawting took of me. Hahaha. I couldnt stop laughing at the moment. And she just snapped it. Hahahah. But I think it looks fine and nice. Hahaha


It's almost impossible for me not to take any photo when I'm holding onto my camera. Hehehhe. So we snapped snapped and snapped.
She was daydreaming, and hehehhe. Caught her red handed by day dream instead of taking pic with me ! Hahahaha. If you realise, she is quite short too ! Hahahaha. Come to think about it, after knowing Ting for like so longggggggg, It was the very first time we step out of Jurong/batok or panjang area and went for some shopping and dinner INDIVIDUALLY. Treasure it uh
!

After Marche, we went over to 711 there to slack awhile more. It was far too early for us to be home. I'm considering to get the F21 top or Hula&co. Which should I? When both cost about the same. Hmm hopefully when i went back there, it is still available.

I shall end my post here. Xoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster