Saturday, 30 October 2010

Joey's Birthday


Happy birthday Joey ! (advance uh)

On 29th night, had a small gathering with E56H peeps for Joey's birthday at TCC. Surprise her with cake was our initial idea, but she actually knew what we will going to do, so end up no fun :( But still it was nice to catch up with them. However I left earlier than others, I didnt join them for L4D or any drinking session , firstly because I don play games secondly because I'm going out. I'm sorry. I know you will understand uh. Love you okay joey :D

Headed to Ph to meet ky and his friend, it was my first time clubbing with unknown ppl. The feeling start up a lil awkward, but with the effect of alcohol, everything went fine . Not long after, Cch, Wanling and Pamela came to ph tooo . Martell, Heineken andVodka went into my stomach very fast when we reach there. End of club, we went home straight. Everyone was deadbeat

Gonna end my post here. Nights ppl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster