Saturday, 2 October 2010

Mummy Hairstyling for wedding dinner



Had wedding dinner at meritus madarian at orchard with family. I headed to my my aunt for first before going to the hotel. Mum met m us there too :D



Out of the blue moon, Mum have the sudden thoughts of styling my hair for the wedding dinner as well as teaching my aunt to do some hairstyle for long hair person like me.



Mum offered to help my aunt for some hairstyling too ! This wasn't the final hairdo, but we were rush in time thus I didnt manage to take the end result hairdo :(

When we reach the hotel, pretty much of the ppl Idk them-.- This was quite normal lah. Even the wedding couple I don seems to know them. Hahahha. But instead I know their parents. hahaha.


End of the day, everyone headed home for rest while I met kelvin and cch at my house block downstair for chats. Back home at 2. Slept at 3. I was dead beat. As later on at 11 I have tuition till 5, and I gotta meet the rest for dinner and clubbing . God bless me for not knocking out so soon


After and before ! My make up stays. hahaha
Aunt have a shop at bukit batok for doing Facial, Eyebrow Embroidery, Lips embriodery, Eyebrow plucking and D&D or any function make up. I always went there for facial. hehehhe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster