Monday, 27 September 2010

Mole removeddddddddd


I somehow stopped using my Htc Touch 2 for a moment, I find it super lag-.- And if you have been hanging out with me, you will realise I'm back with using my K810i :D

My Awesome phone. Hahhaa. Which never fails me before(so far). Camera quality is better than my Htc lor, though both were also 3.2 megapix -.- And It's not lag. I guess every touch screen phone will get lag sooner or later. Or maybe beside Iphone, as so far Iphone user didnt complain about it. So I guess so lahhh.

An impromptu date with mum. Went over to Ivy's aunt shop for some chats and mum went over to many places- Fep, Taka, Chinatown, Bugis to find a suitable boots for herself. And basically I just went to keep her accompany for the whole day.



When we reached Chinatown, we saw many places with mole removal ADV, and mum suggested me to give it a try since I have many moles on the face. Moreover it was only 5 dollar per mole removed. So I had 2 of it removed. Hahahaha. Whereas mum went to get her boots from D&C.

Picture was taken with my 3.2 megapix phone camera. Hahaha. So If it is not clear, I cant help it. hahaha. The 2 little white dots were the cream to be applied before removing the mole :D

I used to like the mole under my eyes. Hhahaa. I think it makes me look nice leh ! Now without the mole anymore -.- I find it so weird -.-

Lastly lastly ! Mum and I went for massage as my foot/leg was damn tired for various reason. And cheap it is not expensive, we decided to give a it try too :D After which we both went home to rest. Both of us feel so lethargic already. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster