Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Bugis with Michelle and Dajie


Finally 3 of us, me Michelle and Shuqi went out again :) It's been ages since 3 of us went out together for shopping or any catch up session. I've only been meeting Michelle constantly, and dajie is really the one that almost lost touch on :(

So it is a happy day. hehehhe. Firstly is bcos I met 2 of them, Secondly is bcos I bought my blacks heels, which is for the upcoming F1 and I can wear for school too. Thirdly, I bought it a cheap price( only 15), good, within my budget. heehhe. Fourth, Daddy gave me a gold chain/necklaces for my birthday. I've no idea is for my 19 or 21 lahhh. hahaha. He just mentioned is for my birthday.

I will take the gold chain for my 21st birthday, which is gonna be so long away. 2 more years later. And mum said she will get me a gold pendant for me, which is also gonna be 2 years later-.- But in anyway I still thanks both of them, bcos I do adore Gold.

I think ppl who know me well, would know I prefer bronze or gold more than silver. Most of my accessories are in gold/bronze. Even my watch, it also have Gold in colour. And I only have 2 silver accessories out of my dozen of bronze, Gold or crystal accessories. Both the silver accessories are my Lv earrings and one of the bracelets that I hardly wear. See how much I prefer in bronze and gold. hahha. But I do believe in future, silver will be important to me, example my wedding day will come to a good use and might be even my best friend of that day. hahahah

Enough of my ranting. It's also been very long since I have a proper long post. I'm always lazy and prefer to give in summary rather than pen down my thought and feelings :)

it's been 4 days. I rarely miss you. I'm glad. 1 month later we shall see how we go .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster