Monday, 20 September 2010

Shopping with cch

Went out with cch to get his shoes. Bcos his shoe totally cannot make it, worse still it was just bought few months back. Topman's shoes is not lasting. Hahahaha.

Went over to town in the early noon, from Fep, we marathon to Ps, but still nth caught his eyes. So we end up heading to Penisular plaza to visit Ky, while searching for his shoes. Fortunately at one of the limited edition store, he manage to find one to his liking. Waited for Ky to end work and we walk to the MRT tgt. Me and Cch alight as Queenstown to wait for Kelvin, while Ky continue his journey back to Jurong :)

Together me, cch and kelvin, we went over to taman jurong there for dinner. For the first time I saw both of them with their Army uniform. Indeed guys in uniform always look kind of smart. Just like how I used to tell my brother. Hahahah.

After dinner, Cch book in, while me and kelvin went to my student house for some discussion.
For ppl who know me should know what happen. I'm still in a dilemma whether to continue giving her tuition. realistically bcos of money I should. But by human nature, no one can stand her nonsense and lies. I need advice I think :(

Mum is not supportive of me giving her tuition anymore. Bcos I'm doing more than a tutor. How? No idea

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster