Thursday, 19 August 2010

Last min date with her


Silly & Dumbo

Hehhe. No doubts, is tohhuiling again. I always had last minutes dates with her-countless time and we were never out of bpp throughout our dates -.- Not bcos we are lazy but bcos we stay near there and I mentioned it is always a last min dates. Thus Bpp is convenient for us :)

This time round was pretty different. We only met barely 2 hours for the short catch up. it was surely enough for both of us. Quality time is always better than quantity time. Shall we go out of Bpp somedays? Hehhehe.

Anyway, tohhuiling wanted me to give her some compliment, hmm I'm here racking my brains, cracking my nails and typing my keyboards. All I can think of was. You are dumb. heheheheh

St James uh ! I'm waiting. Whenever you feel like going. Ring me and Siawting up

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster