Monday, 12 July 2010

Grandma's 77th


The youngest I guess was about 1 year old, to the oldest 30. With the mixture of the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Know as the 3rd and 4th generation of the family. 第三代以及第四代


These are children of my grandparents, excluding my mum. She came late and was unable to have picture taken. The 2nd generation, 第二代


On the 26 June 2010, it was my grandma 77th years old birthday ! It was rather a late post but it's the thoughts that count right. No doubts it was a happy event for the family. Very rarely we will have such a big gather of all 4 generation of family appearing together. Even during CNY the amount of people will not be around at the same time. I swear that day was fabulous especially to Grandma


part of the grand-daughter
Most of my close friends knew that me and my grandma wasn't really in good terms, but our condition improve as times goes by. Ever since she was being hospitalised(before her bdae), deep in my heart there was this special feeling come beneath my heart which cannot be put in words.

I know what I done was incorrigible but I know even if given a chance to me, I will still do the same thing. The love-hate relationship I had with her, I doubt anyone understand. But deep now in my heart, I hope she forgive me. Happy Birthday grandma

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster