Friday, 25 June 2010

Precious day with great friends


Finally I have my time to blog after resuming to school life. Hehhs. Picture above you would be able to know that I went out with chyepoh and TamJiande. I was extremely late when meeting them, Sorry guys. You know, i never meant toooooooooooooooooooo. hehhhs.

Got my loots that day from Mango and Trendyzone. It's been quite a time since I shop for something.

Sushi tei with them. hahaha. Totally awesome. hahahaa. I've never been to sushi tei. The food was awesome. All thanks to Mr Tam, I tasted many delicious food. I like I like. I never like avocado neither do i eat anything with it, however, Dragon roll form sushi tei changed my mind of the taste of it. hahahha. Thanks arh Tam. Almost every dishes we tried that day was intro by him, because he work there before, so he knew the well known/best dish.

Chyepohhhhhh, I never forget your name hors. Friday arh, lets compare which is nicerrrrrrr. ahahha.
Alright. heading to bed now. bye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster