Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Holidays period

Hello world. I've been trying hard to update my space whenever I'm free or I could. But sometimes I'm just too lazy or busy to do so. It's been a busy week for me actually. I've been going out lately and didnt really have time to stay at home.

I missed a few class outing, and I'm feeling ultra guilty. So sorry guys. But I had my other commitments. As I always mentioned, too many commitment to be done yet too little time. I'm trying my best to catch up with everyone as I can. But I might subconciously sacrifice some whom I cant keep accompany with.

Example my brother. Since my holiday start, I spoke to him not more than 20 sentences I guess. Whenever I'm back home he's asleep, and when I woke up, he went for work or study. Same applies to my father :( :Lucky for my mum, I still manage to keep her accompany, and I feel so happy. hehhs.

Time management pls improve

Next few days is gonna be busy too. Birthday celebration, K sesson, prawning, shopping and gatherings. My holidays is ending soon. It's really fast. And i still thought I had holidays till next thurs, but I made a mistake, it started at next monday. My mood went down down down. Anyway i don care. i just want to spend quality time with all friends that I could.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster