Sunday, 30 May 2010

Janey first K session

I'm gonna get this dress, perhaps the next few day
Out with my loves in RP. hehhs. Town at 3pm but late for 20 mins-.- breakfast/lunch/dinner at pontian wanton noodles with Arlene tgt with the company of Airen and Janey.

We went off to search for Airen wedges, followed by to F21 to search for my and arlene working attire. Instead I found another dress which I adore alot, same goes for lian eh. hehhs. We are both gonna get this dress


K box session with them, it was actually a plan for Janey belated celebration of birthday, I know we are pretty late, but well at least we rmbed. hahaha. I will never forget how jane look just now, ahahaha, she looked so stun and thought we were advance celebrating Airen birthday. hahaa.




Went over to 7/11 there to chill along after K session. ahaha.

Pictures will be up, when lian send me the photos.

Today was awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster