Wednesday, 5 May 2010

7 th or 8th k box session on April




Last saturday I actually went K box with nanfeng, chyepoh, fish, and michelle. We sumggled some rock buns and drinks in. hehs. I want a K box session again. I think with a month, I actually went to K box for like 5 to 8 times-.-

It was awesome I must say, especially with friends whom I enjoy being with. hehs. Next date out of us will be nanfeng and Johnny Birthday. Which is this coming fri and sat. hahs. Like marathon of attending Birthday. lols

School is fine, classmate is fun. Work is bored. My class have funny friends/classmate. hehs. Ytd mark the first day of me taking bus home straight after school on THIS SEMS (year2 sem1). For this sems I've been going out almost everyday. Either tuition, if not it will be meeting up with the usual cliques. Life is tiring, but somehow I enjoy it :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster