Tuesday, 20 April 2010

School days

School started for a few days already. I'm in my formal wear for days too. Up till now, I'm not late for school even a single day. Pretty glad I'm not late. hehs. Actually I'm still not used to school life now! I even forgot to do my RJ, which is a everyday work for RP student. How dumb can I be-.-

I do not have enough formal clothings. I thought of going shopping next week, for my formal wear. Because mum clothes aint formal enough(some). So I guess I got to purchase some already. Hopefully not too costly, bcos I'll be paying it on my own. Mum bought me a formal long skirt today. LONG one, but not those ultral long one. I tried, and mum commented nice, she say I look nice in it, but yet I bought the long one. I only have pants for my formal, and I've been wearing for a few times. Formal dress also only got 2 or 3. I needa A line pencil skirt, so yeah. I bought it already.

Lastly, I need a new heels too. I seems to look weird wearing flat pumps with the skirt, and pants. Mum say I will look nicer with heels. But then, my heels are too hight, while my wedges are informal according to my faci. SIGH. Where to get nice and formal heels ? I don want it on black. It's so sians already. Beige, gold, bronze brown, red or ?

Hopefully next sunday, or this coming sat I can go buy or shop for it. Listen ppl, IS A NEED, not a want-.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster