Thursday, 8 April 2010

Sing along song

Went K box with usual clique- fish, michelle and chyepoh. Before that we went to have sakae sushi at Jp, with da jie along too. Kind of a catch up with da jie. Because It was really quite a while ever since we caught up with her. Was a last minute decision to go for K box as Fish feel like drinking. And I feel like singing and most importantly I want somewhere with aircon. hehs. So we decide to go there.



Kinda have bad hair day today, so those really close up picture was not up :) Pic from K box will be upload after Michelle sent me. Above are only photos from Sakae this afternoon :)

EDITED


I always had a few songs that made me go gaga over it. Every song I love had their meanings. Needless to say, it always link with my life/love life. Some of the songs explain the thoughts and feelings I had for him. Some of them have history of me and him. Well all these makes me miss him a lil bit more. Not much, but a lil. I do believe it happens to some ppl too, that songs lyrics always spells everything for them.

I only listen to certain songs, it always carry a meaning behind the songs. So don ask me, because the songs itself explain everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster