Saturday, 17 April 2010

Red dot brewery dempsey hill

Photobucket

Virgin trip to dempsey for dinner. Ate at Red dot brewhouse with siao lang. hehs. No pic of him. He want to remain secretive. Lol.
Idk what does this beer call, ahahha. Sample? Sampler
Photobucket
Siao lang's beef rib ! I tried to edit the pic a lil, Bcos i didn't bring my camara, so we used phone camara.

My seafood Risotto. Eh, thats not how it spell in the menu but to simplified it. hehs. I like the food there. The ambience there was awesomeeeeeeee. We both like the green coloured beer, which name "green", I also like their "lime wheat" . Nice nice (Y).

All I can say about siao lang is like a small kid-.- He kept playing tricks on me. Lol.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up lovememories-shagua.blogspot.com admin found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

13 February 2013 at 4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster