Friday, 2 July 2010

Movie with classmate


While working for world cities summit in suntec, the very last day of this event our class had totally nth to do. Thus we decided to go for a movie. and the movie is Toy story 3. I hesistate very a long time before I decided to watch. As people who know me should know I don watch cartoon. ahahaha. But this movie was great. Kinda touching. Thumbs up! Worth to watch.

The best part was, I watched it with my classmate. All the class outing and gathering that had been set, i did not attend. Fcuking guilty okay ! So i was glad I went for the movie when them :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster