Sunday, 8 August 2010

Michelle virgin clubbb


Went powerhouse again, this time round with my lovelies, Siawting, michelle, CCH and Dylan. It was michelle first attempt on clubbing. I bet she enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy. hahahaha. Headed to Rws, Hotel Micheal first. Watched a performance about life. The show was pretty niceee, It told us about what's life, what are the stages to pass throught :)


Pictures before going club, nice uh !
After the performance me Siawting and michelle went to the hotel room and change, make up etc. And fcuk that day make up. I think is kinda sucks bcos I didnt bring my lash curler and I think is quite impt to me when it comes to eye make up:(


Went in, met cch and Dylan, Dance drink and took a bit bit of photossss. They felt so sian, bcos they didnt like the music there. they love Rebel so muchhh. And I haven't been there before ! I'm waiting for them to bring me there !



This was us after club. My eyes look so sleeping. But the fact was, I was tired already. hahaha


The following day

After club all of us went breakfast at Mai dang dang ! hahahah. Ate and everyone went back and rest. The guys went home and we went back the the hotel room for rest. One of the waiter(i think) working in PH actually helped us to flag cab, and I think he was kinda drunk too, he actually kick the cab who refuse to stop down and earn our bucks. He was shouting all kinds of vulgarities. i swear I was shock and scare and I totally have no idea what to do. hahahaha

Thank god we have Lionel(cch). He went over to calm that guy down while we ask the cab driver to go away. HAHAHA. Damn scary. After this incident then we went back to rest. Woke up by Fish this morning, was being told that grandma is in hospital again, so i went down with the girls and had our breakfast at NUH before visiting grandma. And finally I'm home. I'm dead beat now !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster