Thursday, 5 August 2010

undescribable feelings

Since last few weeks, I always had this undescribable feelings within myself. I guess something is lack in my life. I'm bored I guess.

2010 ain't a good year for me. Time flies, it's been 8 months. It's already August, not even a single thing that made me really happy or memorable. If you ask me what is the happiest thing that happen to me this year, I could only say when there were gatherings with my clique. But if you were to ask me what is the most unhappy thing, I could list out every single shit !

I've been more and more sensitive as before. I always suppress my own feelings. I hate this feelings. I'm being paranoid in a way. I've not change, I'm still like before. All I need is someplace, someone and some reason for me to rant everything. I need to stop all these nonsense. OH FUCK THIS.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster