Sunday, 18 July 2010

Malay Ai ren







It was saiyidah 21 birthday celebration last night ! I woke up early in the morning for tuition and off to meet Arlene to get babe present! I knew we were last minutes but still we manage to get it ! Very coincidently hanfong and haojie were at town too. Met up awhile and chat chat and they accompany us to wait for cab (Y)


The cute couple. Ian and sai


My E35G-ians <3

Finally we reach Naomi Hotel. Saiyidah came down to bring us up to the room. The ambience was fabulous. Practically the hotel room was full of our noise and nonsence. Hahaha. Had plenty of photos taking and chit chatting. Especially with my E35G-ians. As usual we had so much to talk. We had non-stopping laughers and tears(arlene)


Babe, it was your 21st Birthday. I wish you all the best in your life. Didnt go for your birthday last year, was terribly sorry. But I make it this year. and I hope you are really happy that night. I love you :D

Went off tgt with my E35G-ians and took 190 back home. Arlene was with me. We had some heart to hearts chat under my block. While she's waiting for isaac to be home.

Do I look girly demure in this pic. Hehehe

In short, I'm just very happy that E35G still remain the same. Awesome ! I enjoyed every moment with them. My first sem with them was the best oppotunity cost I had in Rp. THe rebuttal system, the agreement with them, Sentosa with them, lunch with them. Sheesha with them, BLOWJOB WITH Moon! hahahah. EVERY moment was great. I never forget about it ! Thanks guys !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster