Friday, 27 August 2010

My advance 19th dinner


Had dinner with my precious few, chyepoh, fish and michelle. Went all the way to upper east coast road for dinner. Thumbs up for it ! It was worth the travel. Meanwhile I found the cheesecake cafe that I love too ! Pasta fresca available there too. Awesome. Shall we go there again for both my cheesecake and pasta. heheheh.

This beer was nice. It had a fruity aroma which I like. Chilled beer is always loved and tasty. The food was pretty nice too. We went there a bit too late, thus not much dessert for us to order :(


Anyway I self manicure my nails again. hehehehh
After dinner, we headed to town for some chilling session. Saw gerald at cine. Had some chats and we went different way. 4 of us went to get some drinks and had small little chats. Cab back to panjang and met Arlene&co. Isaac's father offer me bailey, gosh, i love it ! but I rejected the offer


Back home at 4, slept at 4 plus. Woke up at 11, went for tuition and lastly to CCH advance celebration of his 20th birthday. i bet he was flying high to the sky. Pics will be update for CCH's birthday :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster