Sunday, 29 August 2010

My advance 19th post II



Early in morning my beloved mum and brother brings me to eat Ajisen ! Bcos is my birthday and I wanna had a small celebration with them, instead of just spending it with friends. Headed to Imm and ate tgt :D


My Awesome brother sent me to tuition after that, then off he went for work.


Next I met tohhuiling and Siawting for lunch and some small bites. Hahah. As 3 girls are together. Gossiping are unnecessary. heheh.


Lastly when the time strike 1130, my brother and his gf came over to fetch me and we went for supper at newton. They sang Birthday song thrice for me. HEHEHE.

It's more like a eating marathon for me that day. Haha. my whole say was all about eating and eating. hahaha. Anyway I had pretty short time for most of my friends. But I do enjoy the moments spending with them :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster