Friday, 17 September 2010

Bid farewell to cp




Cp is leaving tml for his overseas attachment trip. Though is at Msia only. But still a meet up before he leave. Furthermore he's leaving for a month time. Met him at bugis tgt with michelle, ky and fish. He went for praying and we waited for him.

Dinner at makansultra at Esplanade there. Slack a lil while and we went off. I went back to panjang and meet Arlene& co. Ass ! When I met them, they straight away shoots me with all kinds of nonsense. Lols. Still enjoyed my night. :)

I heard upon a new. Idk how I should feel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster