Tuesday, 12 October 2010

First day of Year 2 sem 2

Today marks the first day of my Year 2 Sem 2 lesson. I'm glad I still do have ppl I know in the classs. I couldnt update much? bcos is only the first day you see . Hhahaha. I think my class should be pretty okay? Not too bad. Nothing much to updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, but finally I'm having lunch with my Ai ren and Janey. hehehehe. Miss them much too.

Anyway today isnt a goos day for me-.- I was late for school even if i woke up on time. I close my RJ when I finish typing to last word without sending and even without saving. Seriously I don like it :( I felt so depress just now :((

I'm now awaiting for my Maxi dress, Floral romper and Geo lens to be delivered to me sooon ! Excited. hehhehee. Enough of spending already. I need to save up , hmm or maybe I should get a new cardigan and bandage skirt ? Hehhehehe :p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster