Sunday, 3 October 2010

Graiius Full month birthday


Gracis, Graiius and me

Went club last night with ky, marcus, cch, zhelun, hanfong, and marcus's cousin. Got home pretty late and I swear I fcuking tired. Woke up at 3 and prepared myself to go for baby Graiius birthday.


Went off the meet kw&co, then went to Gracia-Graiius's mummy house for light dinner. Hahaha. Had some catch up with Gracia and then I realise Gracia's cousin was once my ex colleague in Sharp. She's Annabelle who used to work as a receptionist there while I'm just a redemption girl in the office. never expect we would meet each other again. Hhahaa. Furthermore it was already 3 years ago things.

Mummy Gracia


Didnt took much photo today as baby Graiius was slping all the while. I didnt dare to take much pic as I pandang leh ! hahahaha. Anyway he is very similar to Gracia, both with dimple and inner eyelid.

Stayed around for like 2 hours plus? Then we went off. while me and fish went to ah ma house :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster