Monday, 11 October 2010

A day before school start


Hi :D
My new hairstyleeeeeeeeee (short fringe)
I know my blog is getting dusty, hehehe. But cant be help-.- For the past few days I've been having high fever, flu, cough and throat inflammation :( I didnt went out. I was just rotting at home and waiting for recover.


It's been so long since the 3 of us go out together. honestly I miss the times. But I do not everyone have their own commitments. The last time when 3 of us went out was like going few weeks. I only manage to meet fish but not michelle . Now I miss cp, He's away for going 1 month already. The next outing will be sentosa , okayyyyyyyyyyy. Haahaha. After cp return, we shall have another gathering alright. I really do miss the time.


Anyway, we went over to Scape for Sakae buffet, as usual we took quite a long time to finish consuming our food. The speed of me and michelle, jitao still cannot make it. After town, we decided to go over to bugis. I think Bugis is a better shopping venue for me rather than town, unless I want to get F21 items. So we decided to go there. Gladly, we didnt went home empty handed :D Both of us had our loots. And yes it was great.

Went home earlier than usual as school is starting the following day. Ohhh yah, I saw Denise :D Misss you girl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster