Monday, 18 October 2010

Sales

Is the second time I went our idividually with Emily Hwee- my brother gf. Hahaha. We went for some shopping on the afternoon. Start up with Forever 21 at 313, but F21 was a disappointment that day. Not many nice clothings and no more sizing :( I'm quite sad and sian over it. We even went over to Wisma to check on the sizing and colour.

Dorothy perkin, Miss selfridge and topshop are all having sales now. Without much controlling of my expense I spent a total damages of 100 with a dress, a top, a peep toes pumps and a romper. The feelings was awesome ! It's never enough clothing in my wardrobes. I always want more. Hehehhee.

Jiejie didnt went home empty handed too. We were both semi-satisfied with ytd shopping. Hahhaah. I want moreeeeeee. Next shopping gathering will be with Michelle :D


Anyway I'm in school now ! Yes, I'm too bored in the class, I need to divert my attention to blogger. Hahahah. But my mind and eyes is with F21 website ! Byeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster