Saturday, 23 October 2010

Wanling's 21st Phuture night


Phuture that night on Wanling's birthday ! I swear I was damn busy that day. After both of my tuition, I actually went to meet zb and shihan at jp for lunch. Then followed by meeting them to Zouk !

Anyway, Happy Birthday Wanling. I bet you enjoy your night !

Wanling was damn fcuking high, She went round hugging all her friends. Never seen her without her teeth throughout the night. Hahaha. eh or maybe when she disappear? idk. Hahah. Apple shots was niceeee. Thanks girl !


When we reached there, we went over to Holiday Inn to get 2 chivas to drink. For the first time, I drank chivas with sprite. Actually it taste niceeeee too. I began to like it more than it is being mixed with coke. Hahahaha. Hf, Cch, johnny and Dylan were all Wanling's friend, they knew them longer than I do, maybe except for Hf. Hahahah. So we went there togetherr.

This 3 person above were from my Secondary school. The fews that I never thought I will still be in contact with. I'm glad we still do :) They accompany me to Zouk instead of their usual Ph. Hehhe. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster