Sunday, 31 October 2010

Hallo-weeeeeeeen


My very first Halloween night. It was freaking fun, I believe it was because I went with my lovable group of friend and it was my first attempt. I was filled with excitement and curiousity. Hehehhe. Bought the devil horns to play/wear. Cute right- Pls say yes . hahahaha.



Think that's the only few pictures we took as a group.

Met them at quite a late time as I was late again. Yes I know, I never fail to be late when going out. Sorry :) Met them at Je, trained to Vivo, had soup spoon for dinner and finally we went to Sentosa for their Halloween event ! I WAS SO FREAKING BRAVE throughout the whole night. So proud of myself ! Hahahahah.


They end up breaking the skeleton bones. HAAHAH. And eventually the person in charge got to fix it. And worse still, none of them feel guilty of this. hahahahah


Chyepoh wanted to take pic with them. hehehehe

We went round taking photos with the ppl who disguise as ghost ! I find their make up very real. It was really convincing that they aint humans. Hhahahhah. Even mum said their make up were quite good.

We headed back home when the whole event end. Many of us was damn tired. One of them is me! I didnt have enough rest before I go for this Halloweeeeen. I had my usual tuition from noon to late noon. And straight away I meet them for this. I'm deprived of rest!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster