Saturday, 6 November 2010

Ky's Belated Birthday


Trying to avoid my camera so muchhh :(

Anyway , It was Kangyang's Birthday ! He's going to be enlist real soon. So we took this chance and gather his close friend together as well as celebrating his Big day :D


Cch and his gang came awhile. The rest left after awhile

Marcus, me and Fish. This was taken before Marcus was knocked out

Zhelun, Marcus were with Ky first, before I came. Met them at Scape while waiting for Fish to meet us too. Had our lunch at Cine and we hopped on the Bugis/ Haji lane for Sheesha-ing. Since It was a Birthday celebration, how would we forgot about some alcohol companion. Hehehe. Open a bottle Martell, and we made Ky drank, wanted to get him drunk but failed-.- Instead a brother of his got wasted first.
Tadahhhh.... Our Marcus Lee who got knocked out after a couple of cups

Everyone got so excited with his drunkness and took turns to fool around with him. Hahaha. Kw even put ice on him. Hahaha.


After everything, we went over to Raffles Hospital to draw money, and deciding where to go after that. They end up telling me go home after I board train -.- I thought they were going else where. Yet I'm someone who dislike taking train was duped by them. And I took a freaking long time to reach home :(

Okay, I'm done updating. I guess that's all for the day. There are 100+ photos taken that day. All are in FB now. I cant be uploading every single one into my blog. Hahahha. Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed that day, Especially Brother Lim Kang Yang

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster