Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Gmarket


After waiting for 3 days , my loots from Gmarket arrive. Hehehe. It brings up my mood awhile when I'm feeling extremely low. They gave me 4 more packs of black shishedo mask. This made me to be even happier. I start using the eyeliner already, nice bcos is smudge proof. I've yet to use the eye mask or black mask. but I find it so worthy to buy all this. Because I LIKE!

I'm now waiting for my bikini, bandage skirt, cardigan and chiffon top from thereeee. I'm ordering from Gmarket again. hehehehe. Maybe is time to stop. Hahahaha.

Anyway is school now, damn bored. I've done my ppt and etc. Now we are all waiting for my faci to be back. meeting cuiwen later and followed by fish and ky !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster