Monday, 15 November 2010

Finally clubs with Arlene

In fact, idk most of them beside Arlene and Ting


For the very first timeeee, I'm clubbing with ArleneTan ! But the main reason that I went was because of Tingg. Hehehe. I know she gian clubs. So we decided to go Ph again. And I ask Arlene along tooo. And surprsingly Isaac allow her to go. Hahahah

My favourite clubbing partner. I realise only Ting and Ky always damn steady to accompany to clubs and vice versa. Hahahah. They are my fav boy and girl for clubs now ! Hehehe. A pity Ky is in Ns now. Not able to club. Hehehe.

Something bad happen that day :( I starved for the whole day and the only thing that went into my stomach is alcohol. I thought I don feeel hungry and it is fine to drink without eating any food. But I was damn damn wrong. After drinking, went into the dancefloor/podium, I went for a stick and immediately after a stick, I puke and went black out. I couldnt see a fucking things. My sight went whole black and I even breaks out into cold sweat. I swear, I was damn scared ! For the first time it happens to me. But after I take a sit, my vision comes back. I could see every single thing clearly -.- I will never drink with empty stomach again !

However I was feeling damn weak, I couldnt take it and I ask Ting to eat mac tgt with me. After eating my double cheeseburger, I felt so much better when I was deciding to go back Ph, Jon called and to my surprise, he was drunk. Hahah. Met up awhile and get him sober a lil and I went back to ph to find Arlene and all.

Isaac came to pick us up after that. Sent us home, and I bid byee to mum as she was going to work when I reach home . Hahhaa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster