Friday, 17 December 2010

Sleepover night

Had this two precious ladies to stayed over at my house. The ever nosiest night my room can get. Hahaha. But still, I enjoy the time with them. I lend them my pajamas, my bed and my pillow :( I'm left with living cushion. I swear I'm sucha nice friend :)

Way before I met them, I went to V2 office to had our dress taken and went for briefing. Had some problems regarding the length/size of the dress, rushed down to Chinatown to alter. Met Tiewtian and Siawting there and we almost spend the whole night there for the dress. Glad It's done :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster