Saturday, 20 November 2010

Starbucks with ex E35GIANS


Suppose to be a gathering for E35Gians peeps, but many of them couldn't make it, thus only the few of us, Isaac, Lian and GiantFidah. Fai fall aslp at home. hahaha. Thus we decided to accompany Fidah to Wisma Starbucks to chill while she waits for her working time to hit. Since how long did we have an outing uh ! hahaha. Time for the next one? Sheesha or chilling is okay. Just advance organize it. Hahahha. Miss you girls.
This cake is damn awesome. The cream isn't too thick or creamy. I like :D
Look at the way me and Lian ate it. Damn nice okay. but then I've got an ulcer-.- Which is damn annoying and pain. That I don dare to eat too much heaty stuff. Fidah got each of us a cup us drinks and this cake ! Thumbs up.

We start chatting and till around 11, we left and I pretty lucky to get into the last 190 -.- Those that came previously were fully pack with people like sardine. hahah. Thank god, I took the last, and have seats for me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster