Friday, 24 December 2010

Xmas eve


It was a due post, but then I changed the date to 24th. Hehehhe. As from the picture, you can see that we have a group gathering again. It's kinda long since all of us gather. So it was a good chance for everyone to catch up with one another :)

We had this little gift exchange session, and everyone was told to prepare a present that cost not more than $10, tough task uh. I got mine at the very last minute. Hehhe. On that night itself, I went over to Jp's Starbucks and bought the $10 dollar gift card. Smart choice uh :D

We had Turkey, Ham, Sandwiches, Omelet, Salad, Fried rice for food and lastly, log cake :D Everything are in potluck style which are able to accommodate 20 pax I guess? No pic taken, bcos we ate it all before we could rmb :(


This was what I received in gift exchanged. I took Hanfong's gift; $10 Capital land Voucher :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster