Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Finally we left Bpp

Few days before Xmas, 3 of us went out together again. heheh. Had been seeing them quite regularly ever since they had a stayed over at my place.

This time round was special for us; to be precise is me and Huiling. Ever since we know each other, we never failed to meet up but only at Bukit Panjang, and it's always a impromptu meet up. Whenever we set a date to meet up with one another, never once it succeed except for this time round. Gladly with Siawting around too :D

Three of us meet up in town to had our nails done, both of them prepared some finger food except for me :( Bcos I've relative who came to my house which brings me no chance to prepare a single thing. hehehe. Huiling prepared bread pudding while Ting prepared fish nuggets :D

After sometime, we decided to have Pastamania for our dinner. Somehow, I realise I like to eat pastmania alot. Hahaha. After many self timer shots, I decided to just ask help their the worker there. After dinner, we took 190 and back to Panjang, Ting took 190 with us too as she wanted to take bus home instead of train, so I accompanied her till the last 180 came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster