Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Circle Wine


Circle Wine with my dearest 2 ladies above. Ai ren and Janey :) This time round, Arlene couldn't join us again, due to some reason. We shall visit Circle Wine together soon alright :)

First time to Circle Wine, with the intro from Airen, she's a regular at there. The place was kinda far; it's at Serangoon. Hahahah. Met Ai ren at Admiralty Mrt and then we go there together to meet Janey at Serangoon.

I swear it wasn't a pleasant day from the start :( I actually forgot to bring my phone out with me. And everyone actually know how much my phone meant to me. it sucks so much. And bcos of this, my mood was a lil down. So without my phone, I told Ai ren, we will meet 830 at the platform, god bless me, I wasnt late, instead I'm early. heheh. And just nice when the clock strike 830, my Airen arrive.

Took cab to Circle wine, and I realise it was totally different from the other pubs that I've been to before. The ambience of the place was so fabulous. It was cosy and a nice place to chill with friends.
Janey, who left earlier than us. Hehhe. For the first time, I saw Janey drinking. Hahah! So cool. And she's one of those that never fail to wait for me :x Hehehe. love you Janey!
Needless for me to intro, this is my Ai ren. We left the pub togther with her friend; Boon at about 6. Thanks so much for both of them that night. Their arms and shoulders were my pillar of support that night. Love them much too, especially ai ren


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster