Tuesday, 18 January 2011

20 years different of Birthday


With the age difference of 20 years. Both guy celebrated their birthday together with the class. 50 years old of my faci and 20 years old of Thomas who is also known as Jixiang.


Thomas and Lennie with me :)



We bought an ice-cream cake for both of them and had a small celebration and photo taking session with them. When everyone was busy cracking their mind and nails to think of what to put in ppt, we bring in the cake and to our surprise-.- Jixiang was sleeping on his table. How niceeee-.- !

Lim Jixiang, Happy Birthday ! Stop being a emo kid/ lonely boy. Hahaha! All thanks to you, our classmate called me huihui. Open your eyes bigger next time uh. I wish you all the best especially finding the right girl to settle down uh :)

As for my faci, I guess he is one of the best faci that facilitate my class. I hope you will stay happy as always :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster