Thursday, 3 February 2011

初一 2011

过年初一, definitely my house will be crowded with huge amount of ppl. My granny has been stay here for the past 2 years, but only during Cny period as our 祖先牌 is at my house! So naturally they have to come over my house for visiting


Some of the ingredients for the day

Last year, my house had buffet catering for everyone. However this year would be steamboat session as many requested to have steamboat, they said it's more cosy and warmth. Hahahah. So, my 叔叔 helps us with the steamboat preparation. Thank god we have him, else everything will be in mess. Hahah.

Putting in the ingredients to start cooking. Hehehe
me,叔叔,啊嬷 , 爸爸 哥哥
哥哥, 妹妹, 妈妈, 啊嬷 爸爸
Before the crowd arrived, we decided to eat as to conserve energy for later on entertaining of my relatives.



Part of the crowd that were here earlier on, the rest I have no time to take as I was busy serving and entertaining all my relatives. It seems weird, but every year my relatives would ask the same few question such as, 你有没有男朋友? 你在哪里读书高 hor! and etc.


Finally when the sun is setting down, they left one by one and we were left to clear up the mess:( Tons of washing to do. Did I mention how big is my family tree? My Dad have 9 siblings, inclusive of him would be 10. Each sibiling of his have at least 2 children and most is 4. More than half of the children were all married with kids, the rest were either attached or like meeeeee still a small kid. Hhaha. Imagine my house was occupied with all of them? Hahahah

2 of the lil kids. Ain't they cuteeeeee? Heheheh

哥哥 and 妹妹
My brother and I was too tired, so we sneakily went into our room and catch some breathe. But end up phototaking. Heheh. Do we look alike? I always asked him, why didnt you call me 妹妹 but Lihui. It sound more 亲切 to me. Hahaha. Furthermore I always call him korkor -.-

Finally everyone left, we cleared up the mess and prepare to go my grandmother house! My outfit for 初一 , isit nice? Hehehe. Please tell me yes. For the first time, I'm wear red skirt. It require me lots of courage to wear it. I find red as a very loud colour! Hahaha. But still, I love red

我的老

we reach our grandma side kinda late, and I didnt manage to take pictures of any of them :( How saddddd. Suppose to have movie with them at night, but last min things happen that causes much problems in the family and I decided t stay put to keep my mum accompanied

me and jiejie

哥 and 姐姐

Ohhh, and finally my brother brought his gf to ah ma house! Hahhaa. Everyone were asking my bro,
你的女朋友leh? 为什么从来没有来? Hahaha.

One of pic that I took for them. Look sweet right!

I shall end here already! I'm gonna do the next post of
过年初二

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster