Friday, 4 March 2011

Mummy said byeee to Taiwan


Finally after so many days, mum is back from Taiwan :) No gift from her :( Saddddd. But she bought a few tidbits to share with us. Hehehe. One of the bread/biscuit thats my mouth is chewing now is damn awesomeeee. It taste something like croissant however It's is harder and much from crispy that it. And of cos It is smaller than the croissant we ate. It also has a sweet taste but not overwhelming that cause me to be sick of it! hehhee.

Aww, Mummy, I miss you so much
♥♥

Mum is down with flu and fever at the moment, hope she's fine after taking the medicine as she have work tml :( Ohhhh, I bought my romper already. Hehehehe! I think I should stop shopping at the moment. The ruched bandage skirt and sandals would be my last buy before my intern start :)

Anyway, I receive an email from RWS. Sigh, Which mean I'm gonna start my internship real soooon :( It's only about 3 days time, and i'm officially an intern-student for RWS. I really really hope I will adapt well. The feelings is just like entering into a foreign class with huge numbers of unknowns. I should start prepare for it! And the very first time I should change, would be my body alarm-.- God bless me pls. I need to be awake at 530am in order not to be late :(


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster