Saturday, 5 February 2011

初三 2011

Me without eyeliner againnnnnnn!

Finally gonna be my last post for today. It's not really easy to update 3 post within a day, even though I tried updating 7 within a day! Hahaha. I have poor memories so I hope I won't miss out anything. hehehe.


Huiling, Siawting decided to come over my house quite some time ago, so they came today. And I was such a good girl to stay at home. hehehe. They arrived and I made a last min decision to ask Jingde/Maurice over since he's bored. It start out pretty awkward bcos they dk each other. So I got to be a lil bit busier to entertain both side.

I realise Ting doesnt know how to make the pout face

We ordered pizza and had some chats together. And I swear Huiling and Jingde were damn guailan! Hahah. Wonder why? Hmm Jingde left first as he got something on with his brother. 3 of us remain and continue with our never ending chats. Hahaha. We start to chat about forehead, yes! Our forehead. Hahah! We were comparing who has highest or lowest forehead. Omg. And I actually ask they all to show me, and to my surprise Ting really has a short forehead, for a moment I thought she didnt lift up her fringe totally. hahaa. Sorry Ting!


Suppose to club at night, but was too lazy and didn't have the feel to go for it. So I asked for a changed to Pub. Anyway I prefer pub more than clubs! So at night, Ting went pub with me, Shuyan, Huimien. Clement and Ky came after awhile later. That night was too high for me! Hahaha! I went drunk -.- with just 6 of us, we ordered 7 buckets of beer-.-

Puke thrice and I refuse to go home! Haha. Thank god they manage to pull me home. Especially Huimien and ky, who sent me to my doorstep till my bed! Hahahha. One sentence from ky " Senja kia all toh", made me laugh madly. Bcos huimien who stayed the same block as me was drunk, she puke after seeing me puked! Hahahaha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster