Saturday, 19 February 2011

Just go with it


Seems to be quite long ago since I met Wanling, Cch, Dylan and Johnny. The last time I guess was at Xmas day when we all celebrate together at Johnny's house. And fcuker Cch said if I don meet him soon, he will forget my existence. Such an ass! But well, i still went, bcos I really miss them :)


Caught 'Just go with it' with them. It was awesomeeeee show. Hehehe. Comedy romance, I'm sucha sucker for romance. hehehe. Love Jennifer Aniston show. She's hot!


Anyway, I met them at 7 plus due to my exam which end at 6. I wasn't the latest. Hahahaha. johnny and Dylan book out from camp late, so at the same time Wanling wanna shop for her new wallet/bag. Visited Burberry to Prada and she couldn't make a decision of which to get. Hahaha. Get Prada! Hahaha. I love Prada moreeeee. More classy and elegant which is definitely easier to match with many occasion.

I want a Prada bag toooooo :(

Waited for Johnny and Dylan to arrive and we decided to have our dinner at HongKong Cafe since many places were all closed-.- After dinner, we bought our tickets. However there were too much time left, so we decided to play arcade to pass time! Hahaha. oh yah yah, we took Neoprints! LOL


Small eyes Cch!
Lin You Qiang :D

Girls are always ready for camera when they rest ain't! Hahaha.

Anyway, this was the first time, I met Wanling without the touch of alcohol( beside Xmas)! Hahaha. We always meet each other to club and needless to say, alcohol would be our best friend. Lol. Gonna start mugging with exam -.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster