Friday, 11 February 2011

My choir class




My lovely class

The last day of my choir class! On the last day of the semester, we had tons of photos taken! about 300 over! But I'm not gonna upload, It will take far too much timeee. pictures are all in Fb! Hehehe. Why do we call ourselves choir class? Bcos since week 7(i think), every single lesson we have been singing during lesson time, especially when we were preparing for our ppt slides. Hehhee.



Jixiang!, okay lah he's taller then me by 1 cm nia.

Myzan, my class photographer

Vivian

Alexi Hong! Hahaha
I was quite tall in nature, and I believe many ppl would know. Hehehe. And I have many classmates who wanna appear to be taller than me by a bit bit, and it was just for a moment of time! hahaha. Beside Jixiang who wanna be much more taller than me beside the fact he's already taller than me-.- they rest just wanna appear taller. hehehehehehe.

To my surprise, throughout the whole sem, this is my very first picture with Natasha

My toilet khaki! Hahha

My cab and wednesday khaki! hehehe
Rmb our date on Monday <3>

Today also mark my last day in year 2 life in Rp. Soon, I'll have my attachment at RWS/USS. Which means, I'm hitting Year 3 very very soon and I'm so not prepared for it :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster