Monday, 14 February 2011

Valentine day

Hello to my dusty blog.

Yes, it's V'day post now. I'm not attached, so I celebrated the day with my besy buddy and my best cousin! Needless for me to introduce who they are bcos they've been appearing in my blog very often.

They surprise me with my another favourite flower; Tulips. Hehehe. I thought they will not get me any flowers since we are so close already. What matters was we spent the day tgt :) Anyway it was the first time I spent my V'day with them though we know each other for years!

It was my exam period, thus we couldn't meet for long hours. We just met up for simple dinner with each other at sushi tei. Forgot to take the picture of what we had ordered as we were all famished. I must really praise cp here, He chose the best place Sushi Tei bcos we got a fabulous seat. The ambience was great.

Lastly! Our faces :D
Best Buddy and Best cousin <3


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster