Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Holiday

It spells holiday now! Exam finally ended, revision finally stop too. I'm gonna relax myself for 2 weeks and be ready to start my IIP at RWS/USS soon! Not that looking forward but at the same time I want the allowance given by them. Hahah. Because of my internship, I stopped all my tuition which means my income stopped tooo :( I'm a poor girl now.

I need to get used to working shift and ensure myself not to be late which I think is not really possible :( God bless me like seriously! Hahaha! Doesn't feel like going anywhere today, wanna rest as much as I can. After 7th of March there will be no ample time for me to rest like no tomorrow. Hahah.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster